Legal Updates - 2017
The Firm publishes periodic Labor and Employment Law Updates describing recent
developments in labor and employment law issues. If you would like to join our mailing list
and receive copies of the Firm’s Updates, please click here.
- New Connecticut Law Illustrates Growing Background Check Obligations For Schools
- The ADA’s “Reassignment” Provision: A Suggestion Or A Requirement?
- New NLRB Majority Poised To Reverse Important Obama-Era Decisions
- SJC’s Blanchard Ruling Narrows Scope Of Massachusetts Anti-SLAPP Statute
- SJC Ruling May Require Massachusetts Employers To Accommodate Medical Marijuana Use
- It’s Time For More Effective Workplace Training
- Schwartz Hannum PC Recognized As A "Best Law Firm" In U.S. News-Best Lawyers® 2018 Rankings
- The NLRB Says My Employee Can Call Me What?
- Tips For Negotiating Pre-Litigation Severance Agreements
- Employers Must Begin Using New Version Of Form I-9
- DOJ/FTC Guidance Details Antitrust Pitfalls For Businesses In Employment Context
- Tips For Schools In Handling “Pass The Trash” Issues
- Gender-Identity Discrimination: Guidance From Massachusetts Agencies
- EEOC Report Details Strategies For Employers To Curb Workplace Harassment
- Head Of School Employment Agreements: What Independent Schools Should Know
- Motions In Limine: When To File, And How To Win
- New EEOC Guidance Highlights Important Considerations For Workplace Retaliation Claims
- NLRB Continues To Assert Jurisdiction Over Non-Teaching Employees Of Religiously Affiliated Schools
- Chambers USA 2017 Recognizes Sara Goldsmith Schwartz And William E. Hannum III
- Recognized By OMNIKAL (Formerly Diversity Business)
- Labor Law In Flux: Looking Back And Ahead
- Employment Offer Letters: Tips For Independent Schools
- 2017 Brings Increases In State Minimum Wage Rates
- What Marijuana Legalization Means For Massachusetts Employers
- Planning For The Worst: Litigation Or Arbitration?
December 2017 - Entire Update
September 2017 - Entire Update
June 2017 - Entire Update
March 2017 - Entire Update