Schwartz Hannum partners with employers and educational institutions to develop and implement strategies that foster positive relationships and resolve disputes.
"Your ability to keep all of these plates spinning is nothing short of amazing!"
~ Board Chair, Independent School
- Areas of Expertise:
- NLRB Restricts Employers' Use Of Non-Disparagement And Confidentiality Provisions In Severance Agreements
- Massachusetts Court Holds That Harvard College Satisfied Its Duty To Prevent A Student's Suicide
- Be Guided By Your Mission And Pay Attention To Diversity: Massachusetts Attorney General's Office Issues Revised Guide For Non-Profit Boards
- Federal Protections Expanded For Pregnant And Nursing Workers
- NLRB Restores Union-Friendly Bargaining-Unit Test
- Brian D. Carlson Named To Boston Magazine 2022 Top Lawyer List
- Cara Murphy Joins Schwartz Hannum PC
- Sara Goldsmith Schwartz, William E. Hannum III, Brian D. Carlson And Anthony L. DeProspo, Jr. Named To 2022 Super Lawyers List; Sarah H. Fay And Jacqueline M. Fogg Named To 2022 Rising Stars
- Schwartz Hannum PC Successfully Defends Howard Hughes Medical Institute In Employment Discrimination Suit: Federal Court in District of Massachusetts Grants Summary Judgment On All Claims
- Schwartz Hannum PC Ranked In Chambers USA 2022 Sara Goldsmith Schwartz And William E. Hannum III Recognized As Leading Lawyers