Schwartz Hannum partners with employers and educational institutions to develop and implement strategies that foster positive relationships and resolve disputes.
"Your ability to keep all of these plates spinning is nothing short of amazing!"
~ Board Chair, Independent School
- Areas of Expertise:
- New State Laws Restrict Employers' Use Of Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Federal Circuit Court: COVID-19 Pandemic Is Not A "Natural Disaster" Under The WARN Act
- PPP Loan Acceptance And Tax-Exempt Status Each May Trigger Title IX Compliance Obligations For Independent Schools
- NLRB Weighs In On Dress Codes And Union Apparel
- Home Inspectors Are Independent Contractors, Says Massachusetts Appeals Court
- Brian D. Carlson Named To Boston Magazine 2022 Top Lawyer List
- Cara Murphy Joins Schwartz Hannum PC
- Sara Goldsmith Schwartz, William E. Hannum III, Brian D. Carlson And Anthony L. DeProspo, Jr. Named To 2022 Super Lawyers List; Sarah H. Fay And Jacqueline M. Fogg Named To 2022 Rising Stars
- Ali Khorsand Joins Schwartz Hannum PC
- Schwartz Hannum PC Successfully Defends Howard Hughes Medical Institute In Employment Discrimination Suit: Federal Court in District of Massachusetts Grants Summary Judgment On All Claims