E-Alerts - 2022
The Firm circulates periodic electronic alerts describing recent developments in labor and employment law issues. If you would like to join our mailing list and receive copies of the Firm's E-Alerts, please click here.
- Home Inspectors Are Independent Contractors, Says Massachusetts Appeals Court
- EEOC Issues Updated Guidance On Caregiver Discrimination
- New Federal Legislation Will Prohibit Mandatory Arbitration For Sexual Harassment Claims
- Supreme Court Shuts Down OSHA Vaccine Or Test Mandate, But Upholds Medicare/Medicaid Rule
- Updates To Massachusetts Paid Family And Medical Leave For 2022