E-Alerts - 2017
The Firm circulates periodic electronic alerts describing recent developments in labor and employment law issues. If you would like to join our mailing list and receive copies of the Firm's E-Alerts, please click here.
- Massachusetts Employers Should Act Now To Ensure Compliance With New Pay Equity Law
- It’s Time For More Effective Workplace Training
- SJC Ruling May Require Massachusetts Employers To Accommodate Medical Marijuana Use
- Employers Must Begin Using New Version Of Form I-9
- Gender-Identity Discrimination: Guidance From Massachusetts Agencies
- Court Ruling Highlights Strict Sales Commission Obligations For Massachusetts Employers
- Are Your Seasonal Employees Exempt From Wage And Hour Laws? Are You Sure?
- DOJ/FTC Guidance Details Antitrust Pitfalls For Businesses In Employment Context
- EEOC Report Details Strategies For Employers To Curb Workplace Harassment
- New EEOC Guidance Highlights Important Considerations For Workplace Retaliation Claims
- Massachusetts Superior Court Adopts Strict Test For Compensating Employee Meal Breaks
- Ring In The New Year – And Increases In State Minimum Wage Rates