E-Alerts - 2016
The Firm circulates periodic electronic alerts describing recent developments in labor and employment law issues. If you would like to join our mailing list and receive copies of the Firm's E-Alerts, please click here.
- Employers, Take Note: USCIS Revises Form I-9
- What Marijuana Legalization Means For Massachusetts Employers
- Federal Court Enjoins DOL’s New Overtime Rule: What’s Next For Employers?
- Massachusetts SJC Rejects Claim Of Union Evidentiary Privilege
- Employers Should Plan Early For A Smooth Road To Summer H-2B Hiring
- New Law In New Hampshire Protects Employees Who Request “Flex Time” Schedules
- Heads Up, Employers – New Workplace Posters Are Out!
- DOL’s Final “Persuader Rule” On Hold Pending Court Challenge
- Massachusetts Legislature Tables Non-Compete Reform
- Non-Compete Reform On The Horizon In Massachusetts
- Federal Trade Secrets Statute Offers New Remedies For Employers
- Schwartz Hannum Recognized By Chambers USA
- The DOL’s New Overtime Rules: What They Require, And How Employers Can Start Preparing
- New Online Training For Massachusetts Mandated Reporters
- Record Number Of H-1B Petitions Filed, But Alternatives May Remain For Employers
- To I-9 Or Not To I-9: When Must Employers Re-Verify Seasonal And Other “Rehired” Employees?
- Federal Appeals Court Upholds NLRB’s Close Scrutiny Of Employer Policies
- Recognized By BTI Consulting
- 2016 Is Here! Time To Review And Update Your Employment Policies
- Employers Should Start Planning Now For Fiscal Year 2017 H-1B Visas