E-Alerts - 2013
The Firm circulates periodic electronic alerts describing recent developments in labor and employment law issues. If you would like to join our mailing list and receive copies of the Firm's E-Alerts, please click here.
- California Enacts Important Changes In Employment Laws
- Keeping Score: Wage-And-Hour Class Actions Are Costly For Employers
- Enrollment Agreements, The Electronic Process And The Truth In Lending Act: ‘Tis the Season For Updates
- Breaking News: Statewide Applicant Fingerprint Identification System (SAFIS), Schools Must Act Before November 29, 2013
- Employers Beware: The Hidden Pitfalls Of EPLI Coverage
- Further Increases In State Minimum Wage Rates Loom On Employers’ Horizon
- EEOC Issues Informal ADA Guidance Addressing Four Common Disabilities
- Breaking News: Governor Of Massachusetts Has Signed Amendments To The Massachusetts Background Checks Law, Including The Fingerprinting Requirements
- Are Your “Independent” Golf Caddies Employees?
- Bullying Prevention Law Expanded To Cover Bullying By School Employees
- Sara Goldsmith Schwartz Recognized As A Top Woman of Law
- Rhode Island Joins “Ban the Box” Trend: Prohibits Criminal History Inquiries On Employment Applications
- NLRB's Workplace Poster Rule Remains In Limbo, But Employers Must Stay Vigilant
- Massachusetts Legislature Repeals Employer Health Care Mandate
- NLRB: Employers May Not Require Confidentiality In All Internal Investigations
- Chambers USA Recognizes Sara Goldsmith Schwartz And William E. Hannum III As Leaders In Their Field
- Spring Cleaning: Time to Review and Update Employee Handbooks
- Ten States Have Raised The Minimum Wage: Be Sure The New Posters Are Up!
- Massachusetts Imposes New Fingerprinting Requirements
- The Race is On – Plan Now for Fiscal Year 2014 H-1B Visas
- The Top Ten New Year’s Resolutions For Independent Schools in 2013