E-Alerts - 2014
The Firm circulates periodic electronic alerts describing recent developments in labor and employment law issues. If you would like to join our mailing list and receive copies of the Firm's E-Alerts, please click here.
- 2015 Is Approaching! Time To Review And Update Your Employment Policies
- Massachusetts Employers Must Now Provide Domestic Violence Leave
- Looking Forward To Summer – And “H-2B” Hiring
- A Fall “To Do List” For Independent Schools
- Mandatory Paid Sick Time: Coming Soon To Massachusetts?
- N.H. Bans Hand-Held Electronics Behind The Wheel, Reflecting Nationwide Proliferation Of “Distracted Driving” Laws
- Massachusetts Enacts Broad Protections For Domestic Workers
- USCIS Expands Hunt For Fraud: Site Visit Program Now Includes L-1 Visa Petitioners
- Mandated Paid Sick Leave For Employees: NYC And Beyond
- Summer Updates For Massachusetts Independent Schools
- Independent Schools: Foreign Exchange Programs Raise Student Visa Issues
- More News From Massachusetts: Updates To Background Check Regulations And Expansion Of Anti-Bullying Legislation
- Independent Schools, Summer Programs And Summer Projects: The Heat Is On!
- 2015 H-1B Visa Cap Has Been Reached, But Options Remain For Employers
- News From Massachusetts: Employee and Point of Contact Fingerprinting Has Begun
- Employers Beware: New NLRB Rules Will Radically Streamline Union Election Process
- Employers Face Growing Trend Of Laws Targeting Discrimination Against The Unemployed
- Change To Federal Rule Impacts Subpoenas And Litigation Strategy
- New Year’s Resolutions For Independent Schools In 2014
- 2014 Is Here! Time To Review And Update Your Employment Policies
- The Race Is On – Plan Now For Fiscal Year 2015 H-1B Visas
- Schwartz Hannum PC Announces That Brian D. Carlson Has Been Named Of Counsel