E-Alerts - 2008
The Firm circulates periodic electronic alerts describing recent developments in labor and employment law issues. If you would like to join our mailing list and receive copies of the Firm's E-Alerts, please click here.
- Massachusetts’ New Data-Security Law
- Start 2009 Off Right: Review And Update Your Employment Policies
- Only 31 Days Until The New FMLA Regulations Take Effect – Are You Prepared?
- Election Day Leave: When An Employee Requests Time Off To Vote
- DHCFP Announces New Fair Share Contribution Regulations
- Don’t Forget To Submit Your EEO-1 Report By September 30, 2008!
- President Bush Signs Legislation That Significantly Expands Scope Of Americans With Disabilities Act
- The California Supreme Court Rejects Even Narrowly Tailored Noncompetition Agreements
- Avoid Treble Damages Under The Revised Massachusetts Wage Act
- Have You Updated Your FMLA Compliance Package?
- Massachusetts Employers Now Must Provide Paternity Leave To Men
- Sara Goldsmith Schwartz Again Recognized By Chambers USA
- California Now Allows Same-Sex Couples To Marry
- Massachusetts Wage Act Now Imposes Mandatory Treble Damages
- Updated FMLA Regulations Proposed By U.S. Department Of Labor
- Out With The Old, In With The New: DHCPF Issues 2008 HIRD Form
- FMLA Expansion Effective Immediately
- The Race is On – Plan Now for Fiscal Year 2009 H-1B Visas
- New Hampshire Civil Union Law Goes Into Effect
- OFCCP Gears Up For Second Wave Of Compliance Audits