Reopening Considerations: Updates On COVID-19, The Anti-Racist Movement And More
June 25, 2020 - 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM (Eastern) - SHPC Webinar
Preparing for reopening this Summer and in the Fall has never been more complicated - so we are going to streamline and simplify and help schools survive and thrive in this challenging environment.
While hot topics emerge daily, Sara Goldsmith Schwartz and Matt Batastini will facilitate a lively and interactive program, including topics such as:
- Reopening Campus: Logistics And Legalities
- Waivers, Assumption Of Risk, Enrollment Agreements
- Student Handbooks And Pandemic Policies
- Employee Handbooks And Employee Surveys
- Virtual Boundary Trainings
- Facilities Use And Vendor Agreements
- Communications With Families And Employees About Reopening
- Updates On PPP Funding And Title IX Compliance
- The Anti-Racist Movement
Attendees will have an opportunity to ask questions throughout the webinar and will have access to a copy of the webinar slides.
Who should attend?
- Head Of School
- Business Officers
- Dean Of Faculty
- Dean Of Students
- Health Services
- Director Of Human Resources