Pandemic Updates For Nantucket: Navigating The Season With The Newest Guidance
June 2, 2021 - 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM ET - Webinar
Co-sponsored by Community Foundation for Nantucket and the Nantucket Chamber of Commerce
Join Schwartz Hannum PC’s Founder/President Sara Schwartz and Managing Partner Matt Batastini for an interactive webinar addressing COVID-19 updates for businesses and non-profits, including the latest guidance for the summer. Schwartz Hannum PC has advised dozens of Nantucket non-profits and businesses for more than 25 years.
Topics Will Include:
• Employee Vaccine Considerations
• Employees, Customers And Members: Masks, Vaccines, And Health Screenings
• Federal, State, And Local Workplace Safety Obligations And Options
• Key Workplace Policies
• Navigating Work From Home And Other Accommodation Requests
Who Should Attend?
• Business Owners
• Executive Directors
• Club Managers
• Heads Of School
• Human Resources Professionals
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Or Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Call (978) 623-0900