Drafting And Enforcing An Ideal Enrollment Agreement
November 15, 2017 - 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM EST - SHPC Webinar
When did your school most recently update its enrollment agreement? Does the enrollment agreement address parental comportment and other hot topics?
In this webinar, Sara Goldsmith Schwartz will explore the key elements of creating a legally enforceable enrollment agreement, common traps that independent schools ought to avoid when drafting and enforcing enrollment agreements, and best practices for switching from paper enrollment agreements to online enrollment agreements.
Topics will include:
- Key Provisions To Include In Enrollment Agreements
- Common Problems With Enrollment Agreements
- Ideal Process For Creating Legally Enforceable Online Enrollment Agreements
- Establishing Internal Policies For Enforcement Of Enrollment Agreements
- Special Considerations For Students 18 And Older
Who should attend?
- Head of School
- Chief Financial Officer
- Business Manager
- Director of Human Resources
- Head of Lower School
- Head of Upper School