Drafting And Enforcing An Ideal Enrollment Agreement
September 28, 2022 - 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM ET
When did your school most recently update its enrollment agreement? Does the enrollment agreement address parental comportment, force majeure and other hot topics?
In this lively and interactive webinar, Sara Schwartz will explore the key elements of creating a legally-enforceable enrollment agreement, common traps that independent schools ought to avoid when drafting and enforcing enrollment agreements, and best practices for switching from paper enrollment agreements to online enrollment agreements.
Sara will discuss several of the lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic, such as how best to address: force majeure provisions, virtual and hybrid learning considerations, international student challenges, immunization and vaccine requirements, homestays, room, board and tuition refunds, and unique challenges for preschools.
Topics will include:
- Key Provisions To Include In Enrollment Agreements
- Common Problems With Enrollment Agreements
- Drafting and Implementing Legally-Enforceable Online Enrollment Agreements
- Establishing Internal Policies For Enforcement Of Enrollment Agreements
- Special Considerations For Students 18 And Older
- Enrollment Agreements In The COVID-19 Climate
Who should attend?
Head Of School
Chief Financial Officer
Director Of Technology
Dean Of Admissions
Tuition: $50 Per School
No Charge For Current SHPC Clients*
Online Registration And Tuition Payment
Or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Use Discount Code "SHPCClient" To Register Online At No Charge
*Active in previous 12 months