Coronavirus (COVID-19) Webinar
March 10, 2020 - 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM - SHPC Webinar
Prioritizing the immediate actions to consider, these experienced education attorneys will share strategies for sharing and obtaining information with your community, reviewing and updating the key policies, foundational documents and plans, preparing for school breaks and school-sponsored trips, remote learning considerations and planning for next steps.
They will also address big picture recommendations for anticipating and preparing for challenges that might arise during the remainder of the academic year, such as potential campus closures.
In this interactive and lively webinar, Sara and Matt will discuss how to prepare for and handle the myriad challenges. Attendees will also have access to the Firm’s Coronavirus checklist and a copy of the webinar slides.
Topics will include:
- Health Considerations (For Students, Employees, And Others)
- Crisis Management Planning And Leadership
- Student Contracts And Policies
- Employee Contracts, Letters, And Policies
- Preparing For Closing Campus
- Remote Learning
- Bullying, Discrimination, And Harassment
- School Trips And Other Travel Issues
Who should attend?
- Heads/Assistant Heads Of School
- CFO/Business Manager
- Division Heads
- Human Resources
- Dean Of Students
- School Nurse/Health Center