Summer Camp Risk Management: Topics To Consider In General And In The COVID-19 Climate
March 11, 2021 - 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM ET - SHPC Webinar
Is your school prepared for students, short-term employees, and other third parties to arrive on campus this summer for camps and other programs? What precautions is your school considering in the COVID-19 climate? Are participants and their families being asked to disclaim liability for injuries or illnesses that could occur on campus? Do you have robust employee (counselor) and student (camper) handbooks in place?
In a lively and engaging webinar, Sarah H. Fay will analyze several legal issues impacting schools opening their campuses to summer programs. Sarah will examine tips and traps for employing staff, preparing appropriate paperwork for participants and families, policies and protocols to have in place, and engaging third-party vendors and others on campus.
Topics will include:
- Robust Participant Documents, Including Summer Camp Enrollment Contracts And Permission And Release Forms
- Essential Provisions In Hiring Documents
- Response To Accidents, Injuries, And Positive COVID-19 Cases
- COVID-19 Vaccinations For Campers, Employees, And Third Parties
- Facilities Use And Other Third-Party Programs On Campus
- Employee and Camper Handbooks
- Considering And Managing Refunds Due To COVID-19
Who should attend?
Head Of School
Chief Financial Officer
Director Of Human Resources
Director Of Auxiliary
Programs Director Of Summer Programs
Tuition: $50 Per School
No Charge For Current SHPC Clients
Online Registration And Tuition Payment
Registration Form Download
Or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Use Discount Code "SHPCClient" To Receive Free Tuition