Sexual Harassment In The Workplace: Developing And Implementing A Comprehensive Prevention Plan
January 31, 2018 - 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM EST - SHPC Webinar
In the wake of extensive news coverage about sexual assault and other harassment, the problem of harassment in the workplace, in the boardroom, and beyond is very much on the minds of employees and employers alike.
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s (“EEOC”) Select Task Force on the Study of Harassment in the Workplace released a report in 2016 concluding that even in today’s progressive 21st century workplace, harassment remains a persistent and pervasive problem. Importantly, this EEOC report explored significant steps that senior management can take by modernizing their anti-harassment training programs and reporting procedures to create and ensure a positive, harassment-free work environment.
Geared toward senior-level management and human resources managers responsible for developing employer policies and procedures, this lively webinar will navigate participants through recommendations outlined in the EEOC report that should be integrated into policies and training programs for middle management, first-line supervisors, and employees to prevent harassment at their organization.
Topics will include:
- The EEOC’s Envisioned Roadmap For Stopping Workplace Harassment And Effectuating Change Now
- Reviewing And Updating Your Workplace’s Sexual And Other Harassment Policies and Reporting Procedures
- Developing A Comprehensive Harassment Prevention Plan, Including Traditional Compliance Training, Workplace Civility Training, And Bystander Intervention Training
- Management’s Critical Role In Creating A Positive And Harassment-Free Workplace Culture
- Tips For Avoiding And Preventing Retaliation
- Steps Employers Can Take Now To Avoid Future Liability And Claims
- Hypotheticals And Scenarios Demonstrating Workplace Harassment, And How To Respond To It
- "Train The Trainer" Advice On Ways To Most Effectively Implement Your Own Training
Who should attend?
- Senior-Level Human Resources Professionals
- In-House Attorneys
Registration Form Download
Inquire About Custom Seminars and Programs