Negotiating Vendor Contracts In General And In The COVID-19 Climate: Risk Management Tips And Traps
May 7, 2020 - 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM ET - SHPC Webinar
As COVID-19 has turned our world upside down, many independent schools find themselves burdened with uneven or unanticipated obligations with respect to their contracted services. Matthew D. Batastini will take participants through the nuts and bolts of negotiating vendor contracts, with a careful look at the provisions that independent schools should generally focus on in their vendor contract reviews, as well as those that were implicated by COVID-19.
Topics will include:
• Understanding Term And Renewal Obligations
• When Shifting Of Liability Is Warranted
• Indemnification And Mutual Indemnification Obligations
• Joint Employment Concerns
• Ensuring The Safety Of Your Community
• Force Majeure Language
• Vendor Contracts With Foreign Entities
Who should attend?
Head Of School
Chief Financial Officer
Registration Form Download