Getting It Write: Employee Handbooks
October 9, 2018 - 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM - Schwartz Hannum PC - Andover, MA
In this interactive seminar, experienced counsel will outline the key issues for any employer that is ready to update an employee handbook for legal compliance and best practices, has never implemented an employee handbook, or is considering replacing an employee handbook already in existence. Attendees will be provided with a model table of contents and will participate in a thorough discussion of the top 15 policies for the 21st century, an explanation of suggested changes from 2018, and anticipated changes on the horizon.
Topics Will Include:
- Is Your Handbook Updated To Reflect Best Practices and Legal Standards?
- Does It Comply With Applicable State-Specific Requirements?
- Does It Have All The Bells And Whistles For Electronic Communications, Social Media, and BYOD?
- Does It Address Common Traps?
- The Top 15 Policies That Every Company Should Implement
- Hot Topics From 2018
- Emerging Issues On The Horizon
Who should attend?
- Human Resources Professionals