Employment Law Boot Camp – What You Need To Know In The COVID-19 Era
June 23 AND June 24, 2020 - 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM ET - SHPC Webinar
You are invited to join us for an 8-hour program exploring the most critical employment law topics for businesses, schools, non-profits, and other employers in today’s environment, with a particular focus on issues implicated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Throughout the two afternoons of the webinar, our attorneys will facilitate a lively, interactive program on the following topics:
- COVID-19 And The New Federal And State Laws
- Reopening Workplaces After The COVID-19 Lockdown – Matthew D. Batastini
- Critical Wage-And-Hour Issues – Brian D. Carlson
- Managing Employee Leave And Accommodation Requests – Matthew D. Batastini
- Critical Employee Handbook Policies – Sara Goldsmith Schwartz
- Effectively Planning And Implementing Furloughs And Layoffs – Matthew D. Batastini
- Handling Risky Terminations – Brian D. Carlson
Participants will have an opportunity to interact with each other and ask questions, and will receive a comprehensive Tool Kit containing essential compliance forms, checklists and guidance.
Who should attend?
- Human Resources/Benefits Professionals
- Managers (Particularly Those With HR Responsibilities)
- Independent School Leaders
- In-House Counsel
- Business Owners
- Non-Profit Administrators
Tuition: $350 Per Person
$250 For Current SHPC Clients
To register for this program, please contact Sara at email@example.com or call (978) 623-0900.
Schwartz Hannum PC also presents Employment Law Boot Camp for clients, tailoring it as requested with some or all of the above-listed topics in single or multi-day programs.