Drafting And Enforcing An Ideal Enrollment Agreement In General And In The COVID-19 Climate
October 15, 2020 - 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM ET - SHPC Webinar
When did your school most recently update its enrollment agreement? Does the enrollment agreement address parental comportment, force majeure and other hot topics?
In this webinar, Sara Goldsmith Schwartz will explore the key elements of creating a legally enforceable enrollment agreement, common traps that independent schools ought to avoid when drafting and enforcing enrollment agreements, and best practices for switching from paper enrollment agreements to online enrollment agreements.
Sara will also address several of the unique issues arising in the COVID-19 crisis, such as: force majeure provisions, room and board as well as tuition refunds, unique challenges for preschools, and hybrid learning issues.
Topics will include:
• Key Provisions To Include In Enrollment Agreements
• Common Problems With Enrollment Agreements
• Ideal Process For Creating Legally Enforceable Online Enrollment Agreements
• Establishing Internal Policies For Enforcement Of Enrollment Agreements
• Special Considerations For Students 18 And Older
• Enrollment Agreements in the COVID-19 Climate
Who should attend?
Head Of School
Chief Financial Officer
Director Of Human Resources
Dean Of Admissions
Head Of Lower School
Head Of Upper School
Tuition: $50 Per School
No Charge For Current SHPC Clients
Online Registration And Tuition Payment
Registration Form Download
Or Email email@example.com
Use Discount Code "SHPCClient" To Receive Free Tuition