COVID-19 Updates For Employers And Q&A With The Attorneys
April 10, 2020 - 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM - SHPC Webinar
Please join Matthew D. Batastini for an interactive webinar covering the latest COVID-19 updates for employers, followed by an extended Q&A session. Each Friday for the past three weeks, we have held education sessions on employer best practices for navigating the Coronavirus pandemic, and interpreting federal and state initiatives extending pandemic-related relief to employers and employees. This Friday, we will be back with the latest news and updated information, and also answers to your specific related questions.
Please submit your inquiries about any of the below topics to us by 12:00 pm on Thursday, April 9, and tune in on Friday for our responses. You will also have the option to ask additional questions during the session. We look forward to joining you again this Friday!
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- The Coronavirus Aid, Relief And Economic Security (“CARES”) Act
- State Shutdown Orders And “Essential Business” Exceptions
- Navigating A Partial Or Complete Workplace Shutdown
- Telecommuting Best Practices
- Considerations For Furloughs And Layoffs
- Keeping The Workplace Safe For Employees
- Implications Of Federal And State Employment Laws – Unemployment, FMLA, FLSA, ADA, OSHA, And WARN
- Considerations For Unionized Workers
- Review Of Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
- Human Resources Professionals
- In-House Counsel And Business Owners
- Managers (Particularly Those With HR Responsibilities)
Registration Form Download