COVID-19 Employer Updates, Getting Back To Business, And An Extended Q And A With The Attorneys
May 15, 2020 - 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM ET - SHPC Webinar
Please join Matthew D. Batastini for an interactive webinar covering the latest COVID-19 updates for employers, including guidance on how to plan for safely reopening the workplace. Over the past several weeks, we have held education sessions on employer best practices for navigating the COVID-19 pandemic and its many employment challenges. We will be back on Friday, May 15, with the latest COVID-19 employer news and business reopening guidance, and to answer your specific questions on these issues.
Please submit your inquiries about any of the below topics to us by 2:00 pm on Thursday, May 14, and tune in on Friday for our responses. You will also have the option to ask additional questions during the session.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Compliance
- Paycheck Protection Program (“PPP”) Loans
- State And Federal Unemployment Benefits
- Federal And State Workplace Safety Obligations
- Social Distancing At Work
- Workplace Policy Revisions
- Considerations For Union-Represented Workers
Who should attend?
- Human Resources Professionals
- In-House Counsel And Business Owners
- Managers (Particularly Those With HR Responsibilities)