COVID-19 Updates For Employers: Examining The COVID-19 Relief Package And Guidance And Legislation Concerning Vaccine Policies And Testing Protocols
January 8, 2021 - 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM ET - SHPC Webinar
On Sunday, December 27, 2020, President Trump signed a year-end COVID-19 relief package providing relief for businesses and extending provisions of previous coronavirus-related stimulus legislation. In this interactive webinar, two of our experienced labor and employment attorneys, Matthew D. Batastini will review the employment provisions in the new stimulus legislation and provide updates on COVID-19 developments, including:
- Paid Leave Obligations Under The Expanded Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- PPP Loan Updates For Second- And First-Time Borrowers
- Unemployment Insurance Program Expansion Provisions
- Vaccine Guidance And Legislation, And COVID-19 Testing Protocols
- Considerations For Unionized Workers
- Review Of Frequently Asked Questions
Please join us for a robust discussion of these and other emerging COVID-19 developments important to employers.
Who should attend?
- Human Resources Professionals
- In-House Counsel And Business Owners
Tuition: $50 Per Employer
No Charge For Current SHPC Clients
Online Registration And Tuition Payment
Registration Form Download
Or Email email@example.com
Use Discount Code "SHPCClient" To Receive Free Tuition
Matthew D. Batastini is Managing Partner at Schwartz Hannum PC. He counsels employers on compliance with a range of federal, state, and local labor and employment laws, including wage and hour issues and matters related to corporate transactions and workplace policies. Matt frequently speaks as an experienced management-side labor and employment practitioner at national and regional conferences and seminars for attorneys, human resources and labor relations professionals, and education leaders. Matt is a graduate of Middlebury College and Seton Hall University School of Law.