Employment Law Boot Camp (Two-Day Seminar)
October 16 & 17, 2019 - 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM - Schwartz Hannum PC - Andover, MA
Schwartz Hannum PC has developed a thirteen-hour intensive human resources skills development program in response to the growing challenges confronting our clients.
Presented in an interactive seminar format, Employment Law Boot Camp reinforces participants' existing knowledge of fundamental employment laws and personnel practices by exploring major risk areas and problem-solving strategies.
Expert attorney instructors will provide extensive written resources, engaging real-life role-plays, and valuable networking opportunities for participants.
Participants will receive a comprehensive Tool Kit containing essential compliance forms, checklists and guidance.
Topics will include:
- Hiring Traps And Strategies
- Onboarding: Best Practices For Background Checks, New Hire Training, And Agreements
- Employee Handbooks
- Wage And Hour: Top 10 Compliance Issues
- Managing Leaves Of Absence (Federal And State Leave Laws)
- ADA Basics: Managing Requests For Accommodation(s)
- Managing And Documenting Employee Performance And Discipline
- Risky Terminations: Facebook Firings, Retaliation, Medical Conditions, RIFs
Who should attend?
- Human Resources Professionals
Registration Form Download
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Schwartz Hannum PC is recognized by SHRM to offer SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP professional development credits (PDCs). This program is valid for 13.75 PDCs. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.